ResponseCRM, Launches New Front End, Mobile Enabled, User-Friendly Website Design, Layout, Format.
May 21 2016 | by responsecrm
CRM Saas Company, ResponseCRM, Launches New Front End, Mobile Enabled, User-Friendly Website Design, Layout, Format.
Next generation Web Based Direct Response Marketing Platform and CRM Software company, Response CRM, Recently Announced the Release of Their Newly Upgraded User-Friendly Website Design.
ResponseCRM’s newly implemented mobile-enabled, user-friendly website design now offers a wide range of features and benefits for its website visitors. Some of the many different features and benefits of ResponseCRM’s next generation enterprise CRM and end to end direct response marketing automation solutions.
Enterprise CRM Software and Direct Marketing Automation System Features
- State of the Art Enterprise CRM Saas.
- Powerful and ﬂexible Sales automation, order management, and continuity / subscription billing management solutions.
- Chargeback intercept, management, and chargeback recovery.
- Advanced Anti-fraud technologies.
- E-commerce solutions.
- Strategic Cross sell network — upsell, cross-sell, down sell, custom.
- Email marketing.
- Social marketing.
- Affiliate marketing solutions.
- Real-time data driven platform.
- User-friendly customizable analytical dashboards.
- Loads of 3rd party integrations.
- Rapid deployment and seamless setup and integration into your existing business infrastructure, scalable and adaptable to ﬁt extremely complex business models.
A spokesperson for ResponseCRM released this statement, “Our Next Generation CRM marketing automation solutions allow our clients to surgically extract additional revenue from existing proﬁt streams just by simply utilizing our proprietary, user-friendly, real-time driven, end to end CRM, sales, and direct marketing automation platform. That being said, it was time to update our website, blog, and social channels to exemplify our next generation enterprise business solutions to our existing client base and prospective clients”.
To learn more about ResponseCRM visit: www.ResponseCRM.com
To hire Certified Open Source support today visit: www.goLance.com
Connect With ResponseCRM on Social Media:
Kali Brooks, Executive Vice President